This building in the Linen Quarter was completed in 1880, but in recent times fell into a poor state of repair. After being used as a school and a Presbytery for St Malachy’s, it was completely abandoned in the 1980s and has survived the loss of many historical internal features.
The aim of the current development is to restore the building to its rightful state and convert it into 12 apartments for private rental. This will ensure the long term survival of the fabric of the building as well as contribute t o the economy and vibrancy of the local community.
The project is due for completion in late October/November.